7
Acidity:
Stomach acidity is the common problem faced by many people due to production of large amount acid in stomach.Our stomach produces acid due to the food we eat, as it is a natural process that occur everyday.When we eat,cells within the lining of the stomach try to liquefy your food.The problem of producing more amount of acid tan required amount is known as ACIDITY.
When a large amount of acid is produced than the required amount it brings the problems to face Stomach acidity.You can be easily known if you are suffering from Stomach acidity.It will be burning sensation in stomach either above the stomach or right below the breastbone.
Acidity

ACIDIC foods to be avoided:
The persons who are suffering from acidity should avoid these type of foods to be free from Stomach Acidity.
*All citrus foods and blue berry,cranberry are
 the most acidic fruits that increases the problem
 of Acidity.All tomato made foods are the
 important things that show much effect on the persons who are suffering from Acidity.Whole olives should be avoided  to be healthy.Pickles,spicy foods,Fried dishes and oil in high quantity foods may produce gas in stomach and cause acidity.So it is better to avoid such type of foods.
*Dehydration is the most effectable thing that is quite responsible for stomach acidity.Water contains of  neutral pH,It may be either acid or base.Actually  pH is the measure of acid in food using a scale of 0 to 14,with 7.0 being the neutral.Micro organisms grow in neutral or slightly in acidic conditions When
 your body has sufficient amount of water,it can
 naturally release the amount of acid required.
Unnatural or forced losses of fluid results in
Excess Stomach Acid.
Symptoms of Acid:
*Severe Burning in stomach due to secretion of acid and formation of gas.
*Indigestion of food taken by you.
*Restlessness
*Burning in throat
*Constipation
*Sour taste
*Respiratory problems
*Vomiting
*Continuous coughs
*Heartburn,chest pain
*Inadequate weight
*Nausea
*Bleaching
*loss of appetite
*Breathlessness
*Pain in ears
*Frequent heartburn
*Hair loss
How to treat Acidity:
Acidity can be treated with the help of antacids that contains Calcium and Aluminium.Antacids can neutralise the acid present in high quantity and make you feel relief in stomach.Amla is the effective herb that helps in curing many diseases like diabetes,indigestion,heartburn.Take amount of
fruits like watermelon,banana,cucumber intake that will help you feeling relief from acidity to some extent.Use coconut water as a plenty.Do exercise daily for about 30 minutes.
How to prevent Acidity:
We the humans facing many health problems due to unhealthy food habits,lack of water intake and lack of Daily EXERCISE.Here in the present days acidity,heartburn,gerd,indigestion has become the major problems.Here are some preventive measures to control ACIDITY.
*Stop eating the foods that consist of high oil,fried dishes,spicy foods,pizzas etc,...
*Drink more amount of water.A minimum of 2 to 3 litres is required by body everyday.
*Avoid raw salads of onions,cabbages,pepper,chilly etc,...
*Make sure to swallow food after chewing complete only otherwise it may cause indigestion problems further.
*Maintain the gap between the foods that produces gas.
*Avoid drinking water during meals either may be before or after.
*Leave up the tensions,stress and strain.
*You will be having relief when you stop alcohol and smoking intake,if you are intaker,
*Do exercise daily like yoga also if known.
*Go to bed earlier and sleep good which helps to a better extent in feeling relief from stomach burn due to Acidity.

Post a Comment

  1. Great, you have shared useful information about acidity treatment and prevention. If we follow treatment and take Online Dietary Supplements For Acidity we get best result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here to give my testimony how I was cured from HIV, I contacted my HIV via blade. A friend of my use blade to peel of her finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and I took the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails, as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. I did even bother about it, so when I got to the hospital the next week when i was ill the doctor told me that I am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got it from so i remembered how I use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly emailed the doctor and he also replied to me and told me the requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command, he prepare a herbal medicine for me which I took. He message me the following week that i should go for a test which i did to my own surprise i found that i was HIV negative. He also have cured for all kinds of incurable diseases like: Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer Disease and so many. Thanks to him once more the great doctor that cured me dr. Imoloa so you can also email him via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or what'sapp him on +2347081986098.. God Bless you Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that. ProbioLite Golden After 50

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic on food for stomach health

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you from the detailed information on mucus and acidity treatment with naturopathy. Keep posting

    ReplyDelete

 
Top